top of page

Correct Your Status

Why should I correct my status?

You are owed a Constitutional Republic.

We must operate our government and keep it in check.

We must open and operate our Common Law Courts.

We the People must get involved to keep our Subcontractors in Check.

Our Federal Subcontractors forced their citizenship(s) on us as separate political statuses. They created false registrations for us as fictitious “persons” by fraudulently converting our birth certificates to Bonds (IOU’s) when we were newborn babies. As a result, we were misrepresented as Territorial U.S. Citizens and as Municipal “citizens of the United States” (both are fictions) without our awareness or consent.

How to Correct Your

Political Status and Why


The good news is that there is a way to correct your falsified status.

You can walk away from their scam by properly declaring your political status using the American States Assembly 1779 or 928 processes.

Establishing yourself as an American State National grants you rights and Protections of the Constitutions and the freedoms dictated by the Bill of Rights. 

In addition to this you can choose to Become an American States Citizen and join your State Assembly to reestablish our Rightful Government.

By declaring your proper birthright status, recording it, and joining your State Assembly, you are setting yourself apart as a man or woman on the land-and-soil, and accepting your Public Duty, which is to uphold the Constitutions and the Public Law.

Get started Changing Your Staus Right Away by following the link below to the LRO.

Download the checklist document 

below to help keep your documents organized.

How to send Registered Mail with Return Receipt

More Details About Specific Subjects Often Asked

What About my Drivers License?

What About Other Licenses?

What about the Federal Income?

What About Social Security?

How to Stop Taxes from being taken

out of your payroll checks

Keep 100% of Your Earnings

bottom of page